Evonomie Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. This statement outlines our privacy and data protection policy.
“Evonomie Ltd” comprises the company.
A “customer” (or “you”) is anyone ordering, registering for or making use of any product, service or website of any Evonomie Ltd business.
COLLECTION AND USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
Your personal details will be collected and processed when you order, purchase, register, subscribe or make use of any of our products or services. Information is collected by the companies of the Evonomie Ltd.
This information is collected to help us:
- fulfil your order
- send you renewal notifications and/or service notifications
- personalise web content and advertising based on your personal characteristics or preferences
- ensure, as far as is practical, that our websites and applications are compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of our visitors
We also use your information for in-house research and analysis. This helps us to:
- improve our understanding of customer needs
- create marketing profiles
- support strategic development
To enable us to conduct research we may share your information with third party suppliers employed to help. All results of any research and analysis will be anonymised or aggregated information and will not reveal any personal details of individual customers.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your hard drive when you visit any of the Group’s websites (directly or via our applications). We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- identifying returning users, registrants and subscribers
- tracking your use of our sites to better develop our sites and applications in accordance with your requirements
- building up an anonymous profile based on your browsing patterns across our sites, applications and third party websites, which enables us to make advertisements and content available to you that is more relevant to your interests
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time.
Evonomie Ltd uses reputable third parties to deliver the e-mails you receive if you have subscribed to e-mail newsletters, or have chosen to receive information about Evonomie Ltd products, services and offers. These third parties use unique identifiers and invisible images (often called “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) to perform message open sensing, message format sensing, and click-through sensing in order to bring you more relevant information.
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. Evonomie Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites and we recommend that you read the privacy policies on any external sites you use.
Evonomie Ltd does its utmost to protect your privacy and ensure your personal details are not misused, accidentally destroyed, lost or altered within Evonomie Ltd.
INDIVIDUALS UNDER 16
Evonomie Ltd does not intentionally or knowingly process personal information from individuals under the age of 16. When necessary, underage users will be told not to submit any personal details and we will make every effort to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has informed us that these details or applicable data as defined by law have been collected.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT