NOT SURE WHERE TO START WITH YOUR DIGITAL JOURNEY?
If your business is unclear about what’s needed or if there are budget restrictions. I recommend that you take action either by reading, participating or attending a digital marketing event.
READ DIGITAL MARKETING BOOKS
I’ve written 3 books on digital marketing, click here for the full list and also free downloads. And don’t forget the Smart Insights blog, a great source of marketing advice. Become an Expert Member to gain greater insights.
GO ON A DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING COURSE
I work with Emarketeers the UK’s largest independent provider of digital marketing training. They run great, hands-on, public one-day courses that you can book, for just you or for your team, including:
- Digital Strategy – explains what’s needed to supercharge your digital strategy and move towards transforming your organisation.
- Facebook ads – takes you through the key issues with advertising on Facebook, from ad types to selecting the right audience.
- Social Media Advertising– shows you how to manage, measure and optimise advertising on social channels
I also specialise in Social Media and LinkedIn for business. Contact me to discuss how I can deliver in-company courses. Training can be
- One to one training for directors and senior managers
- Group training for internal managers
- Workshops for specific groups (e.g. LinkedIn for Directors)
ATTEND A DIGITAL MARKETING CONFERENCE
There are digital marketing conferences taking place every month! Google ‘digital marketing conference’ and add in your location, to see what’s available near you.
If you’ve got more time, get properly qualified with the world’s most recognised qualifications, the Chartered Institute of Marketing. Find a CIM accredited study centre near you and explore further. Even better, sign up for a degree in BSc (Hons) Marketing (Digital) – this dedicated digital marketing undergraduate programme is full time or part-time, run at the University of Derby.
SIGN UP FOR MY 6 WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
It’s a double opt-in, you’ll need to confirm your details when you sign up for the newsletter here to stay ahead of the latest marketing tools, tips and techniques.